Eating Pad Thai at Chatuchak Market

My first meal during our recent trip to Bangkok was at Chatuchak Market and it was a nice experience especially going around the huge market. Read more about my market tour here -- Chatuchak Market.

So after going around the market and getting lost, we decided to eat in one of the numerous food stalls that are lined up along the street just in front of Chatuchak Market. We were so hungry we just choose the nearest one with a vacant table.

Pad Thai. I love this noodle dish but I guess I am too tired and hungry to appreciate what I ordered. It is a very filling meal though.


Tom Yum Goong. A different version of Tom Yum. Its too brown according to my friend who ordered this and she said it was so spicy even if she told the server that she prefers the not spicy Tom Yum. Lost in translation. ;)


Another friend ordered this pork with rice dish. I forgot what its called. I mean, we were all so hungry that we even forgot to take photos of the menu.


Here's us, still smiling while playing hunger games literally. Hahaha.




The Kitchen Goddess enjoyed her food experience at Chatuchak Market.
Photos taken using OPPO F3 Plus.