Xiao Long Bao Party at Paradise Dynasty

My sister-in-law is celebrating her birthday and I suggested Paradise Dynasty in S Maison Conrad. We've dined here a couple of times already and it was really worth the long trip from our place in Sta Mesa to Pasay City. Not only that, my daughter loves the xiao long bao at Paradise Dynasty and I'm guessing every one with like it.


Since it was Sunday, we were told that they don't accept table reservation but advised us to go there early instead so that we can get a table. The manager convinced my sister-in-law to get the function room and avail of it for 10k consumable food. The room fits 10 pax comfortably but since we're 15, they just added extra chairs and tables. Thumbs up!


The not-so-little kids love the xiao long bao especially the cheese flavored one. These xia long baos got wiped-out as soon as it land on the table. We also got the original xiao long bao.


Lettuce Roll. This is popular with the adults and not the kids. Crunchy lettuce that you dip in sesame-mayo. Perfect pair for the fried dishes.


Because it's a birthday celebration, we ordered noodles.


And four order of this spicy-licious Szechuan Chicken.


we also had this beef dish that I don't remember eating since I am concentrating on the xiao long bao. ;)


We also had two kinds of fried rice- Yang Chow and Szechuan Fried Rice.  For dessert, we ate the birthday cake.

Here's the birthday crew looking "busog" already. I'm glad that my in-laws love the food at Paradise Dynasty and looks forward to dine there again.




Paradise Dynasty
2F S Maison Conrad
MOA Complex, Pasay City




words and photos by the kitchen goddess