sEATs Restaurant Reservation App

sEATs is an online restaurant reservation app that was developed so that diners will have the convenience of having a reserved table in a restaurant instead of waiting in line.

You can download the App from PlayStore for Android phones and App Store for iOS phones. Downloading is easy.


Upon opening the App, you will be given several choices like "breakfast," "popular," "new," et al. Or you can just check the list of restaurants included in sEATs.


After checking the restaurant list, and after confirming with my companions, I booked a table for 3 at Alqueria in SM Megamall.


I was able to book the restaurant in less than 5 minutes. It took me longer to check which restaurant I want to go to- hahaha. Btw, making reservation using this App is FREE so you need not worry about extra for it. Simply show up in the restaurant.


So here's US, at Alqueria in SM Megamall. We were supposed to be three but our other friend is not feeling well.

What I like about sEATs is that when I gave my name to the restaurant, I was led directly to my reserved table. Thumbs up!



I'd highly recommend this App especially those who are dining in big groups because this is hassle-free. You can also make reservation while near the vicinity of your chosen restaurant also. Cancellations is also easy if you prefer to dine in another restaurant or need to change the time & date of your reservation.


the kitchen goddess