Lucky Rainbow Seafood Restaurant

Lucky Rainbow is one of Manila Chinatown's best kept secret restaurant. The place was not that full as we expected it to be the night before Chinese New Year. My friends (along with our kids) was suppose to dine in another resto but we fear the crowd and we have hungry kids in tow.


Here are some of the food we ordered:

Mushroom Siomai, P88. Its good and you can actually taste the mushroom. It is also lightly salted which I like.


Hakaw, P88. Haven't tasted this but since the hakaws got wiped out as soon as it was served, I can only guess that its good or maybe the kids were just too hungry. ;)


Pork Siomai, P78. This siomai is not really photogenic but believe me when I say that its good. Lighted salted like the mushroom siomai. Just add some chili sauce on top and you'll definitely crave for another bite. I had two servings of these. Oh my!


Hot Salad Roll, P98. This took ages before it was served but worth the wait. Inside those crispy roll is creamy fruit salad. Yum!


Chicken Curry. Daughter ordered this. The chicken is very tender and flavorful. Her plate was really clean so I think she enjoyed the food.


We also ordered Asado Siopao (so good! its 3 pcs per serving, P88), and three kinds of noodle soup which the kids ate as soon as it was serve so I wasn't able to take photos. Reason to go back! :D

Here's a photo of us, before we had our meal. Kung Hei Fat Choi !!!






Lucky Rainbow Seafood Restaurant
839 Padilla Street (Gandara)
Binondo, Manila
(02) 313 8584







the kitchen goddess