Knorr Lutong Nanay Nutrition Program at Mercato Centrale

Last October 24, 2015, Knorr Philippines along with some NGOs and Gov't Agencies joined in arms to combat malnutrition in the country and launched the Lutong Nanay Nutrition Program. The launch, which was held at the Mercato Centrale highlighted the special dishes created by the food market's concessionaires.


The campaign is promoting one mom-cooked meal at a time. I remember my mother, she used to prepare meals for us even if she has work. My lola was like that also. They love preparing food for the family and even growing vegetables or going to market to make sure that the ingredients that they will cook are fresh. And now that I have a family of my own, I also make sure that I prepare nutritious food for my family. Like my mother and lola, I am also keen to use fresh ingredients so I go to the market 2-3x/week.

Please read more about the launch here.




Yummy adobo flakes and chicken adobo. These are easy and nutritious dishes that mothers can prepare at home for their children.


Roast Beef. This is one special dish that I'm sure every one in the family will love. This dish is packed not only with nutrients and protein for your growing child but is also packed with labor of love.


Chicken Menudo. Protein plus vegetables. Most children are fond of chicken and this dish is not an exception.


Corn Soup. Another healthy dish that's perfect for the rainy season or when your little one is suffering from cough or colds.


Read more about Knorr Lutong Nanay Nutrition Program.