Hattendo Chilled Cream Buns

Hattendo Chilled Cream Buns originated from a confectionery store in Japan in the early 1930's and has evolved since then. These chilled cream buns are all lovingly made by hand bu every care is given when it comes to hygiene.


And these yummy buns are now in the Philippines with branches at The Fashion Hall of SM Megamall and another branch in SM MOA.


It comes in 7 delicious flavors: cream, custard, chocolate, chesnut, green tea, mango, and red bean.


And its love at first bite. Although it is suggested to eat it chilled, I had mine at room temp because I forgot that I left it on the table. But it was delicious nonetheless. The cream itself made me think of ice cream in a bun. Well, warm ice cream although the texture is not melted, and inside the softest bun I've tasted in my entire life. No kidding. I love soft buns and Hattendo's bun has this melt-in-your-mouth kind of softness. Buy a bun or two if you don't believe me. :)

I love the chocolate flavor, daughter loves the red bean (she's crazy about red bean), and hubby loves the mango. I can't say much about Green Tea because I missed getting that flavor but will update once I've tasted it.




Hattendo
2L Fashion Hall
(in between Uniqlo and Bershka)
SM Megamall
Mandaluyong City