NEW RESTO ALERT: TG Beauty Cafe

Tuck in the residential 9th Avenue is the newly opened TG Beauty Cafe. This quaint-looking cafe used to be a part of Tony Galvez's salon but his clients encouraged him to open a cafe wherein they can sit and relax while they wait for their turn at the salon.


So many delicious-looking pastries! I am told that the grilled ensaimada is quite delish also.


I love how relaxing the interiors are. There's even a waterfalls in one corner.


Strawberry Cream, P140. I am not overly fond of strawberries but I got curious and I'm glad that I did. The duo of strawberry and cream hit the notes perfectly. Not too sweet nor too strawberry-ish also. I'm definitely going to order this again.



Mango Crazzze, P169. Another yummy creation. Best eaten if its super chilled though. Similar to cheesecake but not quite.


Tenderloin Tapa, P250. The beef is so tender and flavorful- garlicky, salty, with the right hint of vinegar that you need not ask for vinegar. I'm sure that the garlic fried rice tastes good also. Comes with free coffee too.



Grilled Ham and Cheese, P180. A classic favorite by both young and young-at-heart. Pair it with the strawberry cream or some mocha frappe.


The cafe is a mixture of old-world elegance and good food. Beautiful indeed!






TG Beauty Cafe
9th Avenue
(near Tuazon/ SM Cubao)
Quezon City


number one food blogger
top philippine blogger