Baguio Food Tour 2015: Everything Nice Cafe

After a very tummy-filling first day in Baguio, we all had dinner at Everything Nice Cafe at Ayala Techno Hub. We were supposed to dine al fresco at the Foodies at the Hub area but it was full so we ended up at this cafe.

Truth be told, we've (my family) been frequent visitors at this cafe for years now because we all love the desserts here (and the crinkles).


I had the chocolate mousse and its so good. Alas, I ate my callos first so the dessert is already a bit soft. Best eaten as soon as it is served.

Callos. This is the first time I had this dish at Everything Nice and I'm happy to say that it didn't disappoint. The ox trip and meat is not only flavorful with herbs and spices but very tender also. I'm definitely ordering this again if when we visit Baguio. The callos is served with a cup of rice but since I don't eat rice anymore, I requested for bread which the staff happily replaced for me. Thumbs up!