12 Monkeys Music Hall & Pub

So this is where I had my first dinner of the year. I had a scheduled dinner date with my mommy friends from school and we all agreed to meet at Century Mall because we haven't been there yet. Actually, we were planning to eat in another restaurant but it was full when we arrived so we ended up at 12 Monkeys.


It was a bit funny because we were checking the menu for dinner but what they have are mostly food that is usually paired with drinks. Haha.

But that didn't deter us from ordering. My friend had the beef pares, another friend the lechon kawali set, and I had the fried chicken.

Food tastes good. Thumbs up! Affordable, too and big portions. Two thumbs up! They also have a band that performs from 10pm onwards.


Beef Pares. Beef was tender and flavorful. Reminds me of my fave beef pares from RK.


Fried Chicken, half order. Tastes like Max's- no kidding. Except that it has some corn and carrots and chives. This is love!


Lechon Kawali. My friend was able to finish this big serving so I'm guessing its good. ;)



Of course, a good dinner is not complete without some drinks so had a short trek to 71 Gramercy.




12 Monkeys Music Hall & Pub
Century City Mall
Makati City