Food For The Brain

Last August 19, 2014 while the country commemorated the birth of President Manuel Quezon, Scholastic Publishing marked its annual Scholastic Readers Cup at The Rockwell Tent.

The event was literally a dream come true for a bookworm like me as we were treated to a book fest, both visually and ...


... there's something to make the tummy happy as well. These cute books are actually butter cookies. Oh my, oh my. I love all the titles and I want to read them again ... err, eat?


After much deliberation, I got the complete butter cookie set of The Hunger Games trilogy and Charlotte's Web (a childhood favorite).


Little did I know that Scholastic will give us a set of The Hunger Games trilogy also. So here's my dilemma- to eat or not to eat? Haha




Thank you Scholastic Publishing for the books. :)