Mother's Garden and Cafe

It was almost lunchtime when we arrived at Mother's Garden and Cafe somewhere in Quezon Hill in Baguio but the food and ambiance is so worth the steep uphill and downhill drive. Read more about Mother's Garden here.

We started our meal with clear soup made from celery, red raddish, herbs and spices. It was really light and refreshing. The cool mountain air add some flavor to the soup.

Garden Salad. I thought that this is your usual "ordinary" garden salad until I saw the flowers. At first, the flowers look like "decorations" only until it was explained to me that they're edible. Wow! This is one of the bestseller at Mother's Garden and Cafe. Another group arrived at the cafe and I saw them order two plates of these lovely blooms... err salad! Btw, the vinaigrette is under that pile of lettuce just in case you're wondering. ;)



The flowers are called Nasturtium, and they are vibrant orange in color. Although when I checked online, it comes in other colors as well such as white and yellow. I also found out that Nasturtium is one of the most popular edible flowers.

Grilled Liempo. Pardon the missing pair- it got eaten before it can say "cheese!"


Barbeque Platter. Chicken, Pork, Beef.


Adobo Flakes. This looks interesting. Truth be told, I haven't tasted adobo flakes yet- ever. Maybe when I visit Baguio again, I'll order this. :D  *** I just can't resist not taking a photo of the adobo flakes from the table beside us.



Mother's Garden and Cafe 
Upper Fairview Road
Quezon Hill
Baguio City

Facebook Page: Mother's Garden and Cafe