FOOD FINDS: M&Ms Cherry

I am always on the lookout for chocolates especially the strange ones so I was very happy to have found these M&Ms in Baguio when we went there last March.

I've heard of M&Ms Raspberry last year but the flavor didn't arrived on Philippine shores (I think). I was even asking a friend to buy some for me but she can't find the elusive flavor except.



I was checking some of the shops in the market when I espied this baby--- oh my! Happy to say that the pack I bought cost me Php150 because I saw other shops selling this for Php200. Yey!

There are two colors only, red and dark red. Btw, pardon the cracked candies. They got squished inside my bag. But they tasted delish! The cherry flavor was blended well with the chocolate and you'll just taste a subtle hint of cherry. Some doesn't like cherry flavor because it tasted like medicine.


The last M&Ms that made my heart beat fast was the peppermint ones that was given to me by a cousin.

Now I can't wait for my new M&M flavor discovery.


Special Note:

I love the movie E.T.
Can you guess why? ;)