FOOD FINDS: Tinapayan Festival (The House of Bread)

I've noticed a Tinapayan Festival store somewhere along Stop-N-Shop in Sta Mesa but never really had the chance to buy because we just pass by that route early in the morning when I bring my daughter to school.


Luckily, I was given this box of bread when I attended the book launching of Atty. Adaza. I mean, its kinda unusual to go home with a box of bread especially if one came from a book launching right? Thank you Atty. Adaza! :)

Cheese Pimiento Bread - This is my favorite among the five. I don't really like pimiento but this one is flavored just right. Bread is soft and has a subtle sweet taste which blends well with the pimiento.
Cheese Roll - Daughter and I loves this.
Cream Cheese Mamon - Another love!
Ube Twirl - Not a fan of Ube but it tastes okay.
Special Ensaymada - Tastes okay.



PS. Hubby is not picky when it comes to food so he gives all five a thumbs up. :)


Tinapayan Festival:
Main Store: 1650 Dapitan cor Don Quijote Sts., Sampaloc, Manila 732.2188
Market-Market, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Tonyo's Grill and Bread House, 510 Earnshaw cor San Anton Sts., Sampaloc, Manila
4315 Old Sta Mesa (in front of Sacred Heart Church)