Another Friday(s) Night

My mommymates and I had several dinner dates at TGI Fridays (Robinsons Manila) already but what endears us to the place was the happy and sad times that we share here as friends. Our latest had a crazy mix of tear and laughter but not to worry because its not food related. As always, the food and service made us happy.

Calamares. This is a nice pair for a chikahan-filled dinner.



Chicken Fingers and Fries. Kids and the kids at heart loves this!


Ceasar Salad. Too much parmesan ... I find it salty.


Nachos. Healthy-looking nachos. Munch away while talking non-stop.


Grilled Chicken Burger. Someone's super hungry tonight. Hehe. But bless her because she shared this with us. Thumbs up!


Red Velvet Cheesecake. Now this is l-o-v-e. I want to order this again ... soon. :)


Oreo-something. Yum yum ice cream and oreo.



We also ordered Mai-Tais but I forgot to take photos. I requested mine to have less alcohol content as I need to wake up early the following day to bring my daughter to school- the joys of being a mom! ;)

This is also one of those rare occasions when the four of us are having a meal together. Oh and before I forget, having a discount card is also good especially if you frequent Fridays a lot. That means you get 20% off your total bill. Yey!


TGI Fridays
Ground Floor, Robinsons Manila
Pedro Gil, Manila