Oliva Bistro Cafe

One Saturday morning, I found myself having brunch at Oliva Bistro Cafe. I think I may have heard of this restaurant before but since I don't usually step beyond T.Morato and Timog when in Quezon City, it is only now that I was able to dine here. Thanks to my foodie friend for fetching me at home. And I can say that I'm amazed with this restaurant which is owned by an Indian Chef who married a Filipina.



Everything we ordered are so delish! The waiters are friendly, accommodating and not obtrusive also. They know how to appear and disappear.


Vietnamese Style Fresh Spring Roll, P145. Yum! No need to dip the spring roll in sauce because its already included in each one. Very addicting.


Chef's Wife Salad, P195. OMG, this is delicioso! A bit bitin lang with the serving but definitely a winner. It has mango, grapes, romaine lettuce and grilled chicken breast drizzled with the restaurant's own homemade salad dressing. They also sell the dressing for P180 if I'm not mistaken.


Teriyaki Glazed Salmon Fillet, P295. Looks good. It comes with a kani side salad, too (no photo). My friend had this.


US Beef Salpicao, P295. The beef is tender but not the melt-in-mouth kind but its okay. Flavorful, too.


Beef Caldereta, P260. This is what I had plus a cup of rice. Tender beef cubes, with carrot and potato not overcooked. I also love the subtle hint of spiciness in each bite. Good for sharing. Thumbs up!


Marble Cheesecake with Strawberry Coulis, P120. I seldom rave about cheesecake but this is on top of my list now. Generous slice also, good for sharing. However, this is best eaten cold or frozen (best).



Oliva Bistro Cafe
77 Visayas Avenue
Quezon City