Patchi Chocolates

One of the finest chocolates I've tasted. Before, I just waited for someone to hand carry some for me but now, Patchi has its own boutique in Bonifacio High Street (there's also a branch in Greenbelt 5). Now I can just visit the store whenever I have some serious chocolate cravings. Cool, right?



Patchi originated in Lebanon in 1974 by Nizar Choucair. It is one of the leading and well known brand of chocolate in the Middle East region and is now available in 29 countries. (source: Wikipedia)

Nizar Choucair, the founder of Patchi grew up surrounded by chocolates since his family, including uncles are chocolate makers. Chocolate is in his blood, he says proudly. (source: Sweet Taste of Sparkling Success.



This elegantly-wrapped chocolates may seem expensive but if you won't buy the box (the packaging is what makes it expensive) and simply indulge in the chocolate itself, then you'll be a one happy and satisfied customer. The store sells by piece also and price ranges from PhP35 to PhP75 (that's less than $1 to about $1.50), not bad. Besides, these are gourmet chocolates so you need to savor each piece slowly. ;)

And I'd like to commend the staff at the BHS branch for being friendly while helping me with my choices and giving suggestions. Too bad I forgot to take their photos (senior moment).




Look at that display! Lovely, lovely chocolates. I think I want to stay here forever. :D



My fave Patchi, btw are the dark chocolate ones. Really, really good!




Patchi
Bonifacio High Street
Taguig City