Moshi Koshi

This ramen-place almost escaped me because it used to be located along Shaw Blvd. near Red Ribbon. We did plan to eat there but when we found the time to do so, the place was closed already. Sadness.

Fast-forward to several months after ... I had a lunch date with my mommymates in Robinsons Galleria. And since I don't really frequent the place, its such a shame to eat in restos that have branches in other parts of the town. So when Maya suggested this newly opened Japanese Ramen Place, I readily agreed with her. And serendipity strikes again. It's Moshi Koshi. :)


The noodle-boss was not around that time (sayang, I want to interview him pa naman) but its okay since we were quite famished that time and its a despedida lunch for Maya who's is moving to Middle Earth with her family soon.


It was way past lunchtime when we arrived at Moshi Koshi so there's only us. Two other tables were occupied by the time we finished our lunch.


Gyoza.


Kani Salad.


Butter Corn Ramen. This is so good but the serving is too huge for me. Good for sharing so that you can also try the other dishes. On the other hand, if you are really a heavy ramen/noodle eater, then this whole bowl is for you. Burp!



Karaage Bento.