FWGP Workshop and Q Kebab

Last Sunday after attending baby Mikael's Baptismal Lunch at Saisaki Greenbelt, I went to FWGP's workshop at 47 East Hub, E.Abada Street, Quezon City (at the back of McDonald's Katipunan).

Workshop was about how to write, send proposal letter to editors and get published. It was fun although I didn't get to meet and make friends with the other participants since I arrived a bit late. Its a tough decision between Iron Man 3 and the workshop. Daughter watched the movie with cousins after lunch while I (alone) went to the workshop via MRT/ LRT2. Fast commute but lonesome nonetheless.



photo by Dino Manrique / Linus Lopez
So after the workshop, hubby and I met up at National Bookstore Katipunan where I found and bought these cute notecards:

(insert notecard photo here)

Afterwards, we (hubby and I) had a light meal at QKebab since I espied the resto on my way to the workshop venue earlier.


We ordered the beef shawarma, fries and iced tea. The shawarma was good for sharing already.


The shawarma was quite good. The beef- tender and flavorful. Two thumbs up! The iced tea and fries were just okay. The resto also serves rice meals, etc. Didn't get a chance to take a photo of the menu board since I forgot to bring the camera with m. Photo was taken using an old camera phone.

Definitely worth another visit. :)


Q Kebab
41 Esteban Abada Street
Loyola Heights, Quezon City