Say Hello to Jollibee's Garlic and Cheese Fries

I'm a creature of habit and I tend to order the same food over and over again until I get tired of it, but eventually repeat the cycle all over again with a new food favorite. So it is not surprising that I only got to taste Jollibee's Garlic and Cheese Fries recently.


This new flavor of Jollibee fries are crispy and tasty with the winning combination of garlic and cheese flavors. This is a win-win flavor. I mean, everyone loves cheese and garlic adds some "punch" to it. Both young and old will surely fall in love with this new crispy fries flavor from Jollibee.


The Jollibee Garlic and Cheese Fries are available for dine-in, take-out, delivery, and drive-thru. It comes in three sizes, regular (P40), large (P65), and extra large (80). Tara lets na and mag Jollibee Garlic and Cheese Fries. :)