FOOD FINDS: Coconut Chips, Mushroom Chicharon, Piyaya, and SLERS Chicharon

I find joy whenever I chance upon a weekend market because there are just so many interesting finds. Saw these locally made goodies at the 2-day weekend food market at Rustan's Gateway.


Mushroom Chicharon, P150. Sooo good! It's not oily and if you are health-conscious (not me) or simply into chips, then you have to try this one. There's a bigger pack that cost P300 I think.


Freshly-made Piyaya, P20/pc. It comes in various flavors also- muscovado, chocolate, ube, passion fruit, and another flavor that I can't seem to remember. I got muscovado and chocolate. Ate them for breakfast the following day and super delish! I heated the piyayas in a non-stick pan. It tastes better when its hot/warm because the fillings are melted. Yum!


Toasted Coconut Chips by Radical Organics, P85. Its like banana chips except that its coconut. ;) I gave a pack to my friend and was keeping the other one but hubby found it first and the rest is history. :D


SLER's Chicharon, P50. No need to say that I love chicharon. :)



Other yummy finds that are still hidden in our pantry are the gouda cheese and pastillas, and the bottle of chicken inasal marinade. The Kitchen Goddess can't wait for the next food bazaar finds.