NEW RESTO ALERT: Chaplin

UPDATE: Resto is already closed. 

Chaplin is one of the newest restos in Century City Mall. From the outside, it looks just like the usual coffeeshop but I didn't realize that Chaplin restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner aside from snack, coffee and other drinks.


Eggs Benedict on Waffles. I haven't eaten rice for almost two years now but I do eat waffles. And I love eggs benedict.


Bourekas. Except for the fact that the name sounds so "foreign," Bourekas is simply an open-faced pastry with egg slices and tomatoes.


Shaksouka with Black Olives, Eggplant, and Cheese. This looks pretty tempting to eat, except that I'm allergic to eggplant. My companions gave this dish two thumbs up though.


Something refreshing. Fresh fruit juices perfect for the hot summer weather.


Lava Cake. And here's my "bestest" dessert find at Chaplin. Perfect on the outside and chocolatey-gooey on the inside. Yum!








the kitchen goddess