Mandala Park Weekend Market

I love weekend markets. There are a lot of interesting food finds especially for a foodie like me.
Mandala Park Weekend Market is a monthly market held every 3rd Saturday of the month at Mandala Park in Mandaluyong City. The weekend market showcases local food entrepreneurs that will satisfy everyone's palate.


My food discoveries at Mandala Park:

There's the mouthwatering treat from Ribs Manila. This fall-off-the-bone ribs boasts of a smoky flavor that will make you forget that you are on a diet. Luckily, I'm not. ;)


Then there's the belly-cious belly lechon by WrappedPh. Oh my, so tempted to eat rice. The skin is so cruncy you can hear the "crunch" as you chew- no kidding.


Bayani Brew. I love the Lemongrass tea although my hubby favors the Sweet Potato tea.


We used to travel all the way to Tagaytay to buy this. Now its available at  the weekend market in Mandala Park.


Healthy alternative to the usual chips available in the grocery. Yum!


I love flavored salts. I remember a chef who hails from Pangasinan and he gave me several bottles for flavored salt. Perfect for rubs or simply sprinkle on top of what you are eating.


Scenes from Mandala Park:









the kitchen goddess