Seafood Delights at Sabreen's Seafood Market

If you are familiar with "paluto-style" restaurants or what we call, "dampa" then, this is what you'll experience here at Sabreen's except that there's none of that "dampa" ambiance. In fact, the dining ambiance is so classy you won't seem to imagine why you just bought a kilo of live clams from the aquarium area and have it cooked in sweet chili sauce or as soup.


This Seafood Market has been around for years. And if I'm not mistaken, this is older than the "Dampa" in Macapagal Avenue. Sabreen's though is under new ownership. Thus, the totally posh interiors. You just have to visit to experience it- good food and a great dining ambiance.






We started our meal with clam soup. Something to warm the tummy. I didn't know that adding chili (siling labuyo) makes the soup much more delightful.



Then there's the squid calamari, which we all love. Oh by the way, our lunch (The Kitchen Goddess, along with five other bloggers) was hosted by the new owners of the restaurant. I was really curious since I know this place but haven't dined here yet. I know, I know .... so unbecoming of a foodie like me.



Then there's the Crab in Chili Sauce. Yum!


Pineapple Rice. Rice with huge chunks of pineapples.