NEW RESTO ALERT: Artisan Emporium

Artisan Emporium is a relatively new concept store located in Estancia Mall in Pasig City. What's nice with Artisan Emporium is that aside from making their own breads, they do everything by hand- hence, the word artisan. You'd notice that the breads are not evenly shaped, the labels are all loving written by hand, the food being served also has some nice loving and tender touch.


So here are some of my fvaorites ---

Spanish bread and mini monay with choices of yogurt butter or liver pate with blueberry. I am not much into spanish bread but I do love monays, mini or not. Also, I do love liver pate so I literally slathered pate on my bread. Ang sarap! No kidding. I love the salty-creamy liver combined with the tangy-sweet blueberry. As for the yogurt butter --- I didn't realize how good it was until I had my first taste. Think buttercream! Alas, I'm still torn which between the two is my fave ...


Truffle mushroom soup. Perfect for those who are craving for some comfort food. You can either pair it with bread or as is. I am also fond of mushroom soup and its really hard to find restaurant/cafe nowadays that serves this kind of mushroom soup wherein you can actually enjoy the bits of mushroom. Thumbs up!


Chicken galantina with bread. Chicken galantina is another favorite. Artisan Emporium's chicken galantina reminds me of my lolas and mother's galantina. I did have a "ratatouille" moment during my first bite. This is a perfect meal for those who are craving for their lola or moms galantina. Better yet, treat your mom here. I bet she'll give the galantina a thumbs up :)






Artisan Emporium
Lower Level
Estancia Mall
Pasig City