Leonardo's Lechon

Who doesn't hyperventilate when they see lechon? I was lucky to have been invited (again) to join the lechon tasting of Leonardo's. I missed the first one so I made sure that I don't have any other schedule when I got invited again. Hahaha, that's how much I love lechon.

Also, I'm curious about this special kind of lechon by Leonardo's.



So what makes Leonardo's Lechon special? Aside from lechon meat and the crispy skin, this lechon is filled with sausages. How crazy right? But the dining experience is surreal. Its meat vs meat. And if you notice, the lechon has more lean meat than fat. It is also laden with herbs and spices to make it more flavorful. This lechon with sausage is called- Carnivore Lechon. It has kielbasa, hungarian, chorizo sausages, bacon slabs and roasted garlic.


And here is Leonardo's Lechon "matador." Manong hacks the lechon skin in perfect shapes! ;)


Leonardo's also offers meaty barbeque.



This dinuguan comes in free if you order a whole lechon. You can choose to have it cooked with innards or meat. The one pictured below are made with innards. I mean, I don't really love dinuguan and I'm very picky when eating dinuguan but I'm glad I mustered enough courage to try Leonardo's Dinuguan. Ang sarap!!!! I suddenly missed my lola's dinuguan. The innards tasted clean and doesn't have that funny smell and taste. The vinegar in the dinuguan is also not overpowering. This is really a perfect dinuguan. Two thumbs up. :)




Leonardo Lechon
89 J. Basa Street
San Juan City
0917-883.3391 / 726.9828