FOOD FINDS: Mini Chicken Burgers and Meiji Chocolate Milk

Will rave about these mini chicken burgers from my Air Asia flight from Manila to KL and KL to BKK. I wasn't really planning on getting a meal since I ate a lot prior to my flight but since both seatmates ordered delicious-smelling rice meals, my tummy started to complain. I was set on ordering the pizza- yeah, pizza ... but they ran out of it. The F.A. suggested these mini burgers instead.


These happy-looking burgers made my tummy happy. The chicken patty are lightly salted (just the way I like), and each burger comes in different flavors: one has cheesy barbeque-y saice, while the other one has mayonaise and cheese. Both are delicious and has a subtle hint of curry of I'm not mistaken. And the burgers tasted so good that I ordered them again during our connecting flight from KL to BKK. These yummies costs 9 RM (Malaysian Ringgit), and I was told that its only available on Air Asia flights that didn't originate from Manila. Huhuhu ...


Meiji's Chocolate Milk. I guess everyone is familiar with Meiji chocolate and Meiji ice-cream but this is my first time to see a Meiji Chocolate Milk (it has a milk variant also). It costs 15 Baht each in 7-11 Bangkok. IKR! Hahaha you need to travel to Bangkok to enjoy these Meiji chocolate milk. But it was so delicious that I bought another pair during my stay there. 7-11's are literally everywhere so its easy to get this- in Bangkok ;)



Chocolate Chip Cookies from Air Asia Philippines. Sorry I don't have any photos of this chewy and delicious chocolate chip cookies because I ate it all (gasps!) I also bought another box but my daughter ate it, then gives it a thumbs up! A box costs P80, and it has 5 or 6 cookies. Really sulit for its taste. Pair it with a glass of cold milk and you're in cookie-heaven.


These food finds won't be possible without #TeamBangkok #TeamBKK #IAmAirAsiaTravelPhotographer #IAmNikon