Baguio Food Tour 2015: Grumpy Joe

This is a yummy pizza discovery introduced to us by Vincent of LakbayBaguio.com


It was our last night at Azalea Residences because all are going back to Manila except me (annual summer vacation with the family) and we all feel like just staying at the hotel and rest. Then Vincent hit upon the idea of a pizza party and ordered a box of Grumpy Joe's Five-Cheese pizza for all of us plus Seafood Pesto Pasta (sorry no pasta photo).

The play of five different cheeses in the pizza worked its magic. I mean, I love pizza and I can eat it every day but this pizza now belongs to my top 5 best pizza. The dough is thick but soft. It is chewy and lightly salted so that one will be able to enjoy the pizza's toppings without compromise. Bon appetit!



These lovely girls agree that Grumpy Joe's Five-Cheese pizza is definitely the best pizza in the whole wide world ... er, Baguio City! ;)