FOOD FINDS: JacknJill's Calbee Potato Chips

Because its summer, daughter and I are on the lookout for new "noms." So here's our new food finds from the grocery --- Calbee Potato Chips. Luckily, it has three flavors that we seem to agree on (hubby included) - wasabi, classic salt, and cheddar and sour cream.



I am particularly fond of the Classic Salted. That's the blue colored pack. At first, I thought that it will taste a bit salty but I was pleasantly surprised that its "lightly" salted. I do have a low tolerance for salt so believe me when I say that this is not salty. ;)

My hubby, on the other hand, love the "wasbi" flavor. That's the yellow colored pack. This flavor is a hit-or-miss. Either you love it, or you hate it. The "wasabi" flavor stings the tongue but the flavor soon disappears after a few seconds. This flavor is for those who loves wasabi.

Daughter gives the cheddar and sour cream flavor a nod (predictably). She also loves the fact that the chips are coated with just the right amount of flavor. She prefers to pair it with Dr. Pepper's Cherry Soda.

The small packs costs P16.50 and the huge one (no photo) costs P99.00 in the grocery.


Verdict: thumbs up. we're definitely buying again. :)