Easy-to-Make Tuna Spaghetti

Here's what I prepared for Maundy Thursday, easy-to-make Tuna Spaghetti using UFC Spaghetti Sauce- Tuna & Cheese.


This basket is a #HulogNgLangit from UFC and NutriAsia and it arrived just in time for the Holy Week. Thank you :)


The pack says that the sauce is enough for 300g pasta but since the pasta I got is only 200g, I used only about half of the sauce. I heated about a tablespoon of butter in a nonstick pan then added the sauce. Its already "pre-mixed" so I just waited for it to reach boiling point before I added in the pasta (I cooked it separately). You can add some dried oregano, basil, or even chili flakes. But in this case, I did not add any other flavorings except butter. The butter enhances the flavor of the sauce.

*** you can use all of the pasta sauce if you want

Here's the tuna & cheese pasta. The 200g pasta is good for 2-3 pax. Serve it with garlic bread. Bon appetit!



Please check UFC Spaghetti Sauce video here.

#HulogNgLangit