Baguio Food Tour 2015 Day 2

I've been stuffed like a fluffy rabbit the previous day but I woke up refreshed and ready for the day's food adventure. Bring it on!


Breakfast was at Tradisyon Restauntant in Azalea Residences since that's my home during the duration of the food tour. I feel wiser today- I had more fruits than meat. 


We (along with several bloggers) arrived in Ayala Techno Hub for the Klite Foodies at the Hub event. There are about 20 food stalls that offers delectable dishes such as gigantic burgers, Japanese pancakes, chili cupcakes, bacon roll, and a whole lot more. 


Lunch is at Kung Fu Kitchen in Ayala Techno Hub. And because we all liked the bacon roll, its not really a surprise that several plates with yummy bacon roll turned up on our table. 


After a longish siesta, we found ourselves  enroute to Baguio City's Good Taste Restaurant. This 6-storey restaurant located near Burnham Park. It's my first time to dine in Good Taste and I find the dishes impressive especially when its time to pay the bill-- 



Stay tuned for a longer food review soon.