CEBU: The Suite Room

The Suite Room is my nicest discovery when I visited Cebu last year. Thanks to my friend who celebrated her nth birthday dinner here. If you are familiar with Casa Verde (haven't been there yet), this restaurant is also owned/managed by the same group.

Located at 4F Outdoor area of Ayala Mall in Cebu, this restaurant is a popular dining place not just for couples (it has a romantic ambiance) but for the whole family as well. You'll be surprised at how affordable the dishes are!


Here's a quick tour of the restaurant ... we were there early so the dining crowd haven't arrived yet. I love the rich brown colors of the chairs and tables because it makes things look elegant. The muted light also adds a nice touch to the overall ambiance. Thumbs up!


Surf & Turf, P288. The prawns look yummy and I was tempted to have a bite but I didn't order this.


Casa Burger Classic, P198. Look at that, burger, fries and salad and it doesn't cost an arm-and-leg. The patty was juicy according to my friend's sister and the salad, well, its salad.


Steak, P450. This is what I had since I was told that this is the bestseller. There's mashed potato underneath the steak. The meat was tender and doesn't have the smokey burnt taste which I hate in steaks. Its a hefty portion and is good for sharing. It may look small on the photo but its quite huge and thick also. It comes with a bowl of pumpkin soup. Wonderful combination.



Fresh Corned Beef, P330. Another winner here is the nilagang corned beef. My friend's daughter had this and I had a bite. If you notice, the plates are gigantic and so is the bowl. The beef didn't disappoint when it comes to "tenderness" and I love the broth which is sweet and salty at the same time.



Grilled Salmon in Sweet Soy, P308. My friend who is health-conscious ordered this. ;)







The Suite Room
4L Outdoor Area
Ayala Mall
Cebu City



the kitchen goddess