CEBU: Moshi Moshi Yakiniku

I love restaurants where you grill your own food. I mean, its fun and you and your companions have a lot of cooking tips to talk about as you cook your food.

Moshi Moshi Yakiniku was introduced to me by my friend when I went to Cebu several months back. She said that her kids love the restaurant.


We ordered beef and chicken for grilling, and some squid. It comes with vegetables too. We got the prime beef for grilling.



While waiting for the food to cook, I took a quick tour of the place. The restaurant have this area wherein guests can sit on the floor (Japanese-style). Cushions are provided though.


There's another area wherein it looks like as if you are sitting on the floor but actually, there's a place where you can dangle your legs. It also has a nice background of Mt. Fuji.


We chose to sit on the normal chairs and tables though. Also, this is near the entrance and I think the kids are already feeling hungry since we just fetch them from school. Idatakimasu!




Moshi Moshi Yakiniku
Banilad
Cebu City