NEW RESTO ALERT: Leann's Tea House

The name doesn't sound like a Korean restaurant which Leann's Tea House is but after the initial shock and seeing the menu, you'll know that you're in the right place.

Having only opened last April, this restaurant has already gained its share of loyal patrons.








Japchae. I guess most Filipinos are very familiar with this as much as we love our pansit, spaghetti and ramen. However, the secret to a good Japchae is how the noodles are cooked and of course, how the ingredients are blended.



Tonkatsu Kimbap. Kimbap is a favorite snack in Korea and we all know tonkatsu. I think this is a brialliant fusion idea and everyone at my table loved this. I was tempted to have a bite but if you've read my previous posts, then you know that I quit eating rice.



Ojinguh Bokkeum. This is a spicy squid dish although I'm glad that its not that spicy. I super love this and ate more than a fair share. It also has a generous portion of squid versus the veggies. Thumbs up!



Fried Mandu. Quite good actually.



Pajeon. I am a fan of pajeon although I can't seem to replicate this at home. Glad that Leann's have this. And it has seafood bits also- shrimp, clam, and squid. Love this!





Samgyeopsal. So we grilled meat ... errrrr, I think I grilled the meat and they just ate. But it was fun minus the "meaty-smokey-smell" that clings to you afterwards. What's nice about having samgyeopsal is that its a great-bonding activity and guaranteed to make the dining experience much more memorable.





Seafood Doengjang Jjigae. Another favorite. I love the rich spicy broth. Yum!



Bibimbap. All you need to do is add some of the red paste and then mix everything and have a spoonful or two.



A good and filling meal always end with sweet smiles and dessert. These are free, by the way. I love the one of the left which is French Vanilla as compared to the blue one which is Vanilla. French Vanilla happens to be sweeter.




Leann's Tea House
105-R Mother Ignacia St.,
Quezon City
Tel- 02.4118902