Royal Caribbean Jamaican Patties

I haven't been to Jamaica nor familiar with its dishes but its easy to fall in love with its patties. There are branches all over Metro Manila so I'm sure its easy to satisfy one's craving for this meaty goodness.



Freshly baked and kept in a glass warmer, Royal Jamaican Patties will be serve to you piping hot. Of course, everyone adores hot meals since it warms the stomach and gives you extra energy. Thumbs up!




I love the Beef Royale which has mild spiciness. My daughter favors the Cheeze Burst Royale. These patties are great for take-outs also and you can just store them in the freezer and then nuke it or heat in the oven toaster. Of course, my hubby loves the extra hot Beef Grenada.




And the best part--- it's so affordable. Reasonably priced at P45-P58.


For more details, please visit their website at:  www.caribbean.com.ph