TGIFriday's Crazy Tex-Mex Dishes

TGIFriday's says Hola Mexico! by introducing Tex-Mex dishes on its menu. Be ready with a cold glass of mojito or a bottle of Corona as you bite into some fiery enchiladas, nachos, quesadillas and tacos.

And the best part is- TGIFriday's has a buy one take one offer on Corona Extra when you order any of the Tex-Mex dishes. This promo is valid until the April 2014.



Chili Ballpark Nachos. This hefty serving of chili nachos is a great way to begin a meal especially if you have a glass of mojito beside you. I love the beans because you can actually see them! And I also love how crunchy the nachos are compared to some soggy ones that I've tried in other restos. And the "hotness" factor is not that overpowering, too.


Smoked Salmon Quesadillas. I love quesadillas and the salmon added a nice twist to it. And don't forget to squeeze some lime on top of your quesadilla to give it some oomph factor!


BBQ Pork Tacos. Another filling and delicious meal. I know its crazy but I love the batter-coated onions and the big slices of pork. This whole Tex-Mex thing is really quite addicting.


Ranchero Chicken Enchiladas. Carbo-overload! But I'm not complaining except for the fact that the rice needs some extra spice (or maybe that's just me).


Tostada Nachos. Now this is my fave among the Tex-Mex dishes by TGIFriday's. Crunchy, laden with beefy goodness and has the oh la la jalapeno kick. The sour cream's so good too!


The colors and ambiance are so relaxing that dining here with family or friends are guaranteed to end up nicely.


Because a good meal cannot end without having a good dessert, we had some Red Velvet Cheesecake. This is my default dessert order at Friday's ever since I tasted it early this year. Read blog post here.


Oreo Cheesecake. This used to be my fave until I had Red Velvet! ;)



To know more about TGIFriday's, visit: www.fridays.com.ph
Facebook: WeLoveFridays
Twitter: TGIFridaysPH
Instagram: tgifridaysph