Dine in Style At Luxent Hotel

It took us about a year before we were able to try the buffet at Luxent Hotel in Quezon City and this is thanks to a friend who was celebrating her birthday. As always, it is such a happy occasion to dine in a new restaurant and with good friends.

Its still a bit early when I arrive (yes, I was the first to arrive) so the place was really quiet and I was able to take photos of the place without getting strange looks from diners. The place looks nice, relaxing and inviting. Even if the lights are muted, it gives off a light and happy vibe. I like the bright painting and the lamps.


My first set. The buffet spread looked so enticing that I didn't wait for my friends to arrive. I had a cup of pumpkin soup, bread, cheese and coldcuts. I also ordered a cup of mint tea.


Second Plate. Salmon sashimi (my default food choice in hotel buffets) and kani salad. Yum! I was just finishing off when my friends arrive. Yey!


My Lovely companions in floral print. We sometimes go crazy when we dine. I mean, we do get crazy about the food but we also get crazy on what theme or clothes we should wear. Tonight's theme was something "floral."

Yummy food choices also. I fell in love with the spicy beef and spicy shrimp dishes. Per head costs about P800. Not bad.


Coldcuts, cheese and bread sticks. The spread may not be comparable to the offerings in 5-star hotels but the ones from Luxent were just as filling and quite good.


That's us. My something floral is a floral shawl! Hahaha. Its really fun to play dress-up with my friends. :)