KDRAMA: Pasta

Aside from reading, cooking, parenting, (a bit of) shopping, photography, writing, etc., I am also enamored with koreanovelas or kdramas like everybody else. I am a late bloomer when it comes to kdrama but I've been hooked since 2009 after watching: You're Beautiful, You're Handsome which stars Jang Geun Suk. Though I hate to admit it, but I really fell in-love with the characters that when Samsung released the Corby phone, I was the first to get one. :P

Anyways, I just finished a marathon-run of PASTA. This was shown sometime 2010 but it is only now that I got to watch it. I can't remember what excuse I had then for not watching but I'm glad I did now. Also, I feel a special affinity with this kdrama since it the story revolves around chefs, Italian restaurant and cooking.




The setting was mainly inside the kitchen so there's a lot of cooking and chopping, etc going on. I can even imagine myself joining the chaotic action in the kitchen- haha. Also, this kdrama will be appreciated by chefs and wannabe chefs or simply anyone who just loves to cook and eat.

This kdrama has a total of 20 episodes which I think can be shortened to just 12. However, I did enjoy watching it although there are really some episodes that made me sleepy. But there were really some episodes which made me laugh and cry. Go figure. Just watch it. ;)