Eng Bee Tin's Huge Mooncake

Breakfast with my mommymates have been postponed for a week due to the typhoon and since we're back in school today after a week-long vacay, we scheduled a breakfast date in Manila's Chinatown (our default breakfast area). I arrived first and since most establishments there were still closed (still too early), I decided to wait for J at Chuan Kee (had a bowl of congee). Luckily, J didn't take long to arrive so we did our errands first while we waited for another friend. And since I've been seeing this giant mooncake at Eng Bee Tin's FB Page, I asked J if we can check it out and take some photos.


And its really a huge mooncake! 75 inches in diameter and 3 inches thick of yummy goodness. I wonder how many salted eggs are there inside and how many kilos of beans and flour did they use? I love mooncakes but the yummy ones are really expensive. :P Note-to-self: Learn how to make a mooncake. :)

That's us, trying not to drool over the mooncake while someone from the store took our photo for their fb page. Yikes! Pardon the sleepy look. Hahaha


Anyways, you can have your photo-op with this huge mooncake at Eng Bee Tin's store in Ongpin, Manila.


Eng Bee Tin
650 Ongpin cor Nueva Street
Binondo, Manila


the kitchen goddess