Chez Karine Macarons

Eversince that fated day when the last crumb of Laduree macaron disappeared, daughter and I have been craving for something similar. Luckily, I had to go somewhere in BGC so I made a mental note to visit Chez Karine.


And these lovelies greeted me upon entering the store. I love the bottles!!!



It is so easy to fall in love with the boxes. I love food with nice packaging because it just means that the happiness of the client was considered aside from the taste of the product.


I got a box for me and daughter to share. 2 each of choco-mint and salted caramel, though. I also got the speculoos and red velvet-- didn't make a lasting impression. And chocolate-- great! Love the three flavors. And the best part was, even if it stayed in the fridge for 3 days, the texture didn't change. Thumbs up! Even hubby who doesn't really like macarons was asking for more. I might visit the shop again and surprise hubby with a box or two. :)



Chez Karine
Serendra, Taguig City