Stackers Burger

Another food-bonding activity with daughter. Her tummy is like a bottomless pit! But because I support daughter's food cravings and because she is growing (I believe she's a few cms taller than me now!), I indulge her food cravings.

We went to Promenade to check the new books at Fully Booked but she got hungry first and is craving for a burger.



Yum! Lots of yummy choices. Even if I wanted to eat at the vegetarian resto at the other end of the mall, I couldn't resist the delicious-looking burgers.



Nice lemon decor.



We ordered the classic burgers.


Shared an iced-tea because we might hangout at Starbucks or Happy Lemon after Fully Booked.


Cheese Burger. Daughter's order. P135. Its cheap considering the size. As usual, the burger's gone in less than five minutes. You wouldn't believe how "takaw" my daughter is if you see her skinny frame. Lucky! I used to be skinny when I was her age till after giving birth to her. Then the rest is history. I mean, from XS to M-- huhuhu.


Diet-mode ako. Plain Cheeseburger. P105. But there's nothing plain about it. Each and every bite is beef heaven. Patty is juicy. Ang sarap! I'm glad I didn't opt for a vegetarian burger this time. Anyways, I'm not on a diet naman. Hehehe



Stackers Burger
GL Promenade Mall
Greenhills, San Juan