Joining The VDay Crowd ;)

February 14, 2013

And I thought this year's Valentine's Day would just be normal and uneventful day since we already celebrated it last Monday but surprise, surprise.

Hubby and I opened a box of Bailey's truffles on Valentine's Eve. Actually, I was busy watching koreanovela when hubby suddenly approached me (he slept early) and gave me a kiss. Huh? Oh, Valentine's Day na! Hahaha. Ayan, huli tuloy ako na mas "sweet" si hubby. :P

Then we scheduled a late lunch (to avoid the lunch crowd) at Ristorante delle Mitre because we're craving for some crispy pata and because we are also treating Jade to a belated birthday treat. We missed going to her debut party because hubby and I had a work-related event to attend to that same night and its on the other end of the planet.

We had seafood kare-kare.





Crispy Pata. We never fail to order this whenever we dine at Mitre. Actually, it is the reason why we dine at Mitre.



Calamares. This is the first time that we ordered this. Not bad. But I still prefer the cholesterol-loaded crispy pata.



We had halo-halo for dessert and blueberry cheesecake (no photo). Two thumbs up for both!



And because its Valentine's Day, hubby surprised us with chocolates- not flowers-- thank God!



But what made the day special and romantic was witnessing someone renew their marriage vows on Valentine's Day. :)