Emerald Garden Restaurant

When we feel like having breakfast after dropping off the kids to school, this is one of our default breakfast place- the other one is Wai-Ying in Benavidez Street near Ongpin. And because today is a special day (we're off to raid DFS), we need some heavy breakfast for some extra energy. :P

There's only 3 of us today, that's me, C and J. And because there's also the need to lose some pounds before the December parties begin, we agreed to share an order of jumbo siopao (2 thumbs up!), fish congee (I like the one from Wai-Ying), and Beef Mami (thumbs up!).

Jumbo plate-sized Siopao. Good for sharing or if you think you can finish all of it ...






Btw, this post was a long-delayed entry and should be dated November 10, 2012. I remember the date well because today is my mother's 84th birthday had she been alive. And I feel happy because we saw Mayor Alfredo Lim having breakfast when we got there, and he is my mother's favorite mayor and he is wearing yellow-her favorite color. ;)


Emerald
Roxas Boulevard
Ermita, Manila


the kitchen goddess
chinese resto
chinese restaurant