Dinner At Manda Centrale

Oh what fun it is to eat! And bumped into friends at the Manda Centrale early this evening. Also, hubby, daughter and I had a blast checking-out the food stalls one-by-one.


 

Juana Bowl. Daughter can't remove her eyes from the steak as soon as she saw it. An order includes rice and a generous amount of gravy. The steak was very, very tender. Daughter gave me and hubby a few bites each. So takaw!



Dinner crowd. We arrived around 630pm and it was already crowded. Luckily, we were able to get a table at the back of the shawarma stall.


Gino's Brick Oven Pizza. I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about this pizza place so when I saw it at the Manda Centrale, I know I had to order it. Had two slices. Good! But I find it a bit salty. Not cheesy salty but salt-salty. I'm guessing its the herb-mix that the lady generously sprinkled before handing me my order. Highly recommended. I just have a low tolerance when it comes to salt. ;)


Carlo's Kitchen. Crispy Pork Belly. Very, very good! Addicting, too. I had this with rice and it was so, so good. EXCELLENT. Hubby complained though that he felt dizzy afterwards. I teased him that it is because he ate more than a fair share. Hahaha. Four thumbs up!



Flavored Iced Tea. Melon and Buko Pandan, I think. Not that memorable.



The cakes and cheese rolls looks so yummy but we were already bursting. There's always a next time. :)



Okay, I lied about the dessert part. This we can't resist! Had Bailey's gelato and daughter had the Salted Chocolate Cookie Dough.



Shawarma Fusion. I don't know what the fusion part is but this is good. Cheap meal also. And yes, we decided to eat again after the gelato. ;)



Lasagna. Hubby ordered this because (according to him) he missed my soupy(?) lasagna. Sadly, this doesn't taste lasagna-ish to us.  



Moshi-Moshi's Takoyaki. Another excellent find. And super affordable also. Four delicious pieces costs only P40. Nom nom nom. I'm going back for this!