Lugang

This is C's unplanned birthday treat. Actually, we're not really supposed to eat since we just plan to check the sale items at F21 in MOA but since her daughter (our foodie-mate) got hungry, they ended up in Lugang first. It's my first time to eat in this restaurant since the first branch which is in Greenhills, and we don't usually venture beyond Promenade. I love the black and metal interiors. Lovely.



Shrimp Pork Siomai. This is like xiao long bao since it has some soup inside. Flavorful!



Forgot what its called. Haven't tried this though.


Super tender pork in a yummy bun.


Breaded Chicken. But I didn't eat the chicken since I'm allergic to it. I just ate the crunchy basil leaves. So good! I think I almost ate it all ;)


Mango Coconut Shaved Ice. It doesn't look very appealing but taste very, very good. Memorable! In fact, I already asked another friend for a mango coconut shaved ice date sometime soon ;)







Lugang
SM Mall of Asia
Pasay City


the kitchen goddess
chinese resto
chinese restaurant